This page contains surveys of candidates conducted by organizations interested in the candidates' policy views.
Political Group Survey: the PVS survey question on paid medical leave
Source: PVS Survey
Project Vote Smart inferred whether candidates agree or disagree with the statement, 'Health Care: Do you support requiring businesses to provide paid medical leave during public health crises, such as COVID-19?'
PVS self-description: "The Political Courage Test provides voters with positions on key issues. Historically, candidates have failed to complete our test due to the advice they receive from their advisors and out of fear of negative attack ads."
Also see the Christian Coalition survey question on parental notification as a related survey question; the AFA survey question on religion vs. same-sex marriage from a similar survey question; and the 2018 CC survey question on parental notification.
Participating counts on VoteMatch question 23.
Scores: -2=Strongly oppose; -1=Oppose; 0=neutral; 1=Support; 2=Strongly support.
- Topic: Families & Children
- Headline: Pro-family leave, according to PVS survey
- Headline 2: Oppose paid family leave, according to PVS survey
- Key for participation codes:
- Sponsorships: p=sponsored; o=co-sponsored; s=signed
- Memberships: c=chair; m=member; e=endorsed; f=profiled; s=scored
- Resolutions: i=introduced; w=wrote; a=adopted
- Cases: w=wrote; j=joined; d=dissented; c=concurred
- Surveys: '+' supports; '-' opposes.
participating in 20PVS-23
Total recorded by OnTheIssues: